General IT related Issue
Computers like any other piece of equipment occasionally fail or sometimes do not perform as per our expectations. Many problems may be easier to deal with, but most of the times they turned into a bigger problem that may even lead to complete hardware or software failures. If you are having difficulty in using your computer and don’t know how to solve this problem that with a complete IT support solution for home users, you can get benefit from our highly experienced IT support staff.
You should call us if
- Your computer turns on or turns off automatically without you doing it. Then it may be due to a number of different reasons including hardware or software you must get full PC health checkup to identify and resolve the problem.
- If your Microsoft Internet explorer or Google Chrome is not working, then it may be due to software related problems like a virus or ad ware that may have corrupted its .dll file. You need to check your PC thoroughly to identify the cause of this problem.
- If suddenly sound from your PC disappears itself then it means either your sound card is not working properly or it needs driver file to get it working again. Call our staff and us will be happy to help you with it.
- Sometimes your system would not boot up, it may be a sign of a number of different problems related to Hardware and software. You should carefully check your PC for problems.
- In case your computer system is very slow and does not perform as it should be then you may need to clean your computer from unwanted files and programs. It may also be due to virus or adware that are using system resource. You will need a complete health check for PC to identify and resolve the problems.
- If you are not getting anything displayed on your computer then it means your sound card is failing, you must immediately get it checked with reliable IT support staff so they can help with this problem.
- In case your computer is getting very warm, then you may need to check your computer for the underlying problem so the cause of the problem could be identified.