Home video surveillance allows you to monitor your homes on real-time basis, virtually from anywhere anytime. Ability to view live footage on your smartphone provides you added peace of mind. According to research by different universities use of video surveillance can deter burglars from your home. That means if you are concerned about your home security, you must get help from home surveillance service
and infrastructure support in Dubai
and get CCTV cameras installation
on your property to make sure you are protected. In addition to that, it also allows you keep a watchful eye on your kids and employees working at home. Although CCTV installation service
can help you in selecting the right home security camera system, you must follow these steps to understand how you should be choosing camera system for home security.
You must assess your needs.
The choice of appropriate home security camera system highly depends on your specific needs. You must look for following answers to make the right choice.
- What is the layout of your home?
- How many entry points are there?
- What is the size of your home?
- What is the value of your assets?
- What is your budget?
After considering all above-mentioned factors, your CCTV installation service provider will be in better position to help you with choice of CCTV features. However, in addition to all above information, you should choose CCTV camera specifications based on your needs.
Here is a table that will help you to understand how different CCTV camera features are linked to your needs.
|Need to Keep an eye on your property when you are not home.||Remote Accessibility.|
|Need to keep an eye on your kids or domestic workers while you are away.||Remote Accessibility.|
|Want to know who is entering into your property, or waiting for you to open the door.||High Quality Image|
|Want to Record CCTV footage.||Data storage and Backup|
|Want to CCTV to work at night||Night vision capabilities.|
|Want Camera to work even without electricity.||Battery Backup.|
With all these features in mind, you can look for CCTV installation service in Dubai
which can offer you a choice of cameras with all the features you want according to your specific needs. Generally, Home Surveillance services
should determine your needs based on this information, if not you must consider these points to have CCTV cameras with the right coverage.
Consider CCTV Camera Options
CCTV cameras come in various designs, sizes, and types all used for different purposes. After you have established your needs the next step is to consider different CCTV camera options. You are hiring Home Surveillance services
then they must be able to help you with this choice and relevant Infrastructural Support in Dubai.
- You must select a camera that matches the locations that you want to cover
- Some camera is built for outside use, while others are better at covering indoors, therefore, consider your choices accordingly. These different cameras types are
- Box cameras. These are made for indoor use, these are visible and have a variable size of lenses.
- Bullet Camera. These are hidden cameras used for both indoor and outdoor surveillance purposes.
- Dome Cameras. These are types of Ceiling cameras that are covered with tinted glass.
- Remote Controlled Camera. These are a camera that has panoramic capabilities from wide-angle view from single unit.
In addition to that, some Home CCTV systems
come with additional camera features with adjustability, Day/Night Vision, High-quality imaging, IP-based cameras, etc. With a clear understanding of these factors and camera features will help you to make the right choice.